Revised challenge card

I wasn’t happy with my first attempt so I re-did the card today! I coloured Bea with promarkers and I am much happier using these. I cut a mat with an SVG file on the Cricut and re-arranged the elements and added a greeting from CC.

Photobucket

Advertisements

Teddy Bea

This is my card for the Teddy Bo challenge. It is a twisted easel card. I used Blueberry Hill paper and a digi paper from Nitwits which I put an inked stamped edge over. I put a strip of matching paper inside and cut the edges with my valentine MS punch.  I then coloured Teddy Bea in with Copics and cut her out with a large nestie, popped an organza ribbon and some gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and a bit of card candy. I am not entirely happy with it but then I rarely am!! It isn’t what I first set out to achieve and have to keep trying!! I am still searching for the perfect card to colour with copics and working on my blending and shading – a neverending task!!
Photobucket