Hanglar cuties!

I had to use these little cuties and popped them on a bench together! I haven’t made it into a card yet but coloured it using a combination of Copics, Promarkers and Prismas. You may well see them again on a card soon!!



Hanglar Blog Candy!

Patricia has this fab blog candy up for grabs! You just have to become a follower, enter using the link and post the picture to your blog with a link back to her blog – closes on 21st March so hurry over and enter!


Antique Rose Hanglar

This didn’t really end up how I imagined and the colours are not my usual picks with green in them but I love the set so finished it! I framed the sweet little Hanglar girl with a frame from the Antique Victorian Rose digi set and used the matching papers. The gorgeous roses are sprayed with glitter although it doesn’t really show. The sentiment is computer generated and coloured in photoshop and the little flower charm is from The Ribbon Girl. The gorgeous rose ribbon is from Sarah’s cards. The inside is decorated with matching papers.


PP Sweet Flourishes

I just love the new sweet flourishes from Liz and this is the chocolate and cream colourway. The little girl is a Hanglar image. The tiny blossoms are cream and although you can’t see the cream background very well because the light is bad at the moment, it does match beautifully really!! The chocolate is a PP solid colour and the edge is done with the MS valentine lace border punch.

Double Pocket card

I made this double pocket card and wasn’t sure what to put on the tags, so I just coloured 2 of the new Hanglar people from the summer kit and popped them on!! I coloured them with my Copics. I have sold my Prismas now as I felt I had too many different mediums and had settled on the copics and watercolours as my faves.

Had a relatively quiet week creatively so felt I should end it by doing something!

I have made a template for a really cute hexagonal exploding box made from 2 sheets of 12 x 12 card and not in layers which is the usual way, it is a really neat idea which I will share hopefully next week. The original instructions came from Minus on UKS but I am lucky enough to have an A3 printer so made my own template digitally which was much easier than using a compass and I will post it for download soon.